Behavioral design pattern is basically represent how it behave one way or another way. If you want to learn name of all the behavior pattern , be logical name jumbled word by : ABCDFFP (Adapter, Bridge, Composite, Decorator, Facade, Flyweight and Proxy).
At a Glance
Following are one liner statement which is easy to remember further, either for interview or for details knowledge.
We will discuss one by one in its respective post.
- Adapter: Make two incompatible interface into compatible
- Bridge: Separates an object’s interface from its implementation
- Composite:A tree structure of simple and composite objects
- Decorator: Add responsibilities to objects dynamically
- Facade: A single class that represents an entire subsystem
- Flyweight: A fine-grained instance used for efficient sharing
- Proxy:An object representing another object
Suggestions or comments are welcome to improve this post. cheers